Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend Synopsis

This weekend has been a bit of a whirlwind. Yesterday, Nate and I slept in for a little bit, woke up and had a lazy morning. Around noon we went and borrowed my mom's car to pick up a headboard that we bought from some friends. After we got that home and set up, we went on a walk in Garden of the Gods (one of Nate's and my favorite places to go for walks and talks), then we headed over to my parent's house to watch the Broncos game--here's hoping for another great season next year. We had a lot of fun with my family and friends yesterday.

Overall I ate OK on Saturday. Breakfast was a homemade egg and sausage sandwich, lunch was some leftover chili and dinner was the taco bar at my parent's house. I ate a little more than I intended to at the taco bar, two soft tacos and half a crunchy taco, plus some chips and queso. I felt like I held my own though, I went downstairs when I started getting too munchy and limited myself to one piece of pumpkin cake for dessert, no ice cream.

Today has been good when it comes to how I've eaten. I had two eggs and some sausage for breakfast, then we went and helped my sister's boyfriend move. After that, Nate and I came home, re-organized and cleaned. All the moving of boxes, cleaning and re-organizing really helped to work up my appetite. Now I'm off to wash dishes so we can enjoy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment