Sunday, February 12, 2012

Snow Day and The Weekend

Saturday we had snow and a rather busy day. Woke up to a couple inches of fluffy snow on the ground, nate and I enjoyed breakfast and then headed out to get my phone upgraded. I got a new iPhone and I'm loving it! (I'm not one for techy toys, but I'm really enjoying this.) Then we went to Panda Express--Chinese is the best on a snowy day--and went to look at a rental location we are considering moving to. We loved it and are going to apply for it this week! Then we headed to my parents house and had a game night with my sisters--Amy and Christa--and David, Amy's boyfriend. It was a wonderful day.

This morning we slept in and went to the late service at church and then got to go out with a friend and her family to celebrate her birthday. She celebrates her birthday on Valentine's Day. After lunch, we went to my work and I got caught up on some data input. When we got home, I laid down for a nap for about 2 hours. It felt so wonderful. Nate and I did not get to the gym at all this weekend, however we plan to go 4 evenings this week. I'm quite pleased with how the weekend went.

1 comment: