Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hump Day

Today was a great day. I finally am feeling much better after going on antibiotics for a sinus infection and starting Mucinex D for my congestion. Work went well and quickly which is always nice. Tomorrow is my Friday and I can't wait!
Tonight Nate and I worked on packing up our apartmentn more. We currently are about 1/4 of the way packed. The biggest hurdle we have to pack up is the kitchen. We will probably pack that up Friday.
We worked out yesterday and plan on going tomorrow as well. Eating is tough right now, since we are trying to use as little as possible, we have ordered pizza a couple times and will probably end up eating out several times in the next week and a half. My goal is to try to limit my portion control as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment