Monday, February 6, 2012

Goals

I'm amazed Monday is already over! The weekend flew by and now I'm through Monday too? WOW

So I was pretty excited because Saturday and Sunday I ate well AND worked out! My goal this week is 3 more workouts (Monday-Friday) and to continue core work. On Saturday I worked out with my friend, Becky, and she pushed me to do some core work for the first time in months. I'm still sore! However, yesterday, I did more core work and was so proud of myself for keeping it up. Today we were going to work out after work, but Nate forgot his workout stuff so we came home and are enjoying some spinach spaghetti with chicken instead. Healthy and yummy.

Here's to a good start to the week and meeting my work out goals!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for goals!
    Yay for working out with friends!
    Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete