Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Making Progress

I feel like I'm truly making progress! Probably not in the number on the scale as much as I would like, however I am seeing consistent improvement in my activity level and eating habits. Nate and I have started having a salad with dinner 5 days a week and I'm enjoying a Herbalife shake for breakfast 5 mornings a week. I also have started having All Bran buds for my snacks at work twice a day, which is keeping me fuller longer and is just sweet enough to curb my afternoon sweet tooth.

As far as activity level, Nate and I have consistently worked out 3-4 times a week over the last 4 weeks. I'm enjoying feeling more alert and having more energy. I'm starting to see a difference in how my clothes are fitting too! I have a new top that my mom bought me that is slightly tight and my goal is to wear it to my mom's book launch on May 5th. I expect to wear it proudly and comfortably that day! (Below is a picture of said shirt!)

1 comment:

  1. You, my beautiful daughter, will look lovely on book launch day -- no matter what you're wearing. I'm thinking shopping day for matching pants and shoes, yes? (Amy and Jen and CJ can come too, of course!)

    ReplyDelete