Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend!

I had the day off yesterday and I was PRODUCTIVE! It was so wonderful to sleep in a little bit and then clean our apartment. I mean our whole apartment! I dropped Nate off at work, came home and got lunch, and got to work. I cleaned our kitchen, vacuumed, picked up the bedroom, ironed clothes that have been waiting for me to iron them for over a month, cleaned the bathroom and organized our spare room. The spare room had become "the room where everything went that did not have a place" since we moved in. After I finished cleaning, I relaxed and washed some M*A*S*H. After I relaxed for a bit, I went and picked Nate up from work, we came home and made dinner, relaxed and played Yahtzee! It was a wonderful day off.

Today I got to sleep in and then hang out with my sister and her fiance and Nate. It's been a great start to the weekend. I plan on finishing a baby blanket I've been working on for 3 weeks. I also hope to make some more origami flowers for my sister's wedding in July! I'm in a artsy/crafty mood this weekend, can you tell?

Eating has been going really well! Nate and I have been very consistent in 2 Herbalife shakes a day over the last 2 weeks and I'm working on snacking less at work (getting there...). I worked out 3 times this week and we are planning on a great workout today and tomorrow too.

Well, I'm off to do crafts and enjoy the weather today! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Whew, I'm tired just reading this post -- but in a good way. Keep it up, KB!

    ReplyDelete