Sunday, March 18, 2012

Living Like No One Else Now...

One of my favorite Dave Ramsey quotes is, "Live like no one else now so you can live like no one else later." By making changes in our lifestyle now, cutting back and putting major effort into paying off debt and saving, we will be able to live like no one else later. We will be able to afford trips, the eating out and social events that we are missing this chapter. Needless to say, we are motivated to change this now and we want to keep our eye on the long term goal.

As far as eating and exercise, this week was pretty good. I had at least one Herbalife shake a day for meal replacements and there were a couple days when I had two Herbalife shakes. I'm feeling much better and more confident in my goals. We switched gyms to one that is a 5 minute walk away from our apartment and it's accessible 24/7. We have already gone a couple times and I'm looking forward to going 4-5 times this week before we leave on vacation Saturday.

I hope y'all had a great week and a good St. Patrick's Day! Have a relaxing Sunday.

1 comment: